The R.O.C.K. Youth
Winter Retreat 2019 at Ocean City, MD Convention Center
Youth Rally 2019 : Protector
Hosted by the Peninsula Delaware United Methodist Church
Websites: http://www.pen-del.org/ or http://www.cvent.com/events/protector-youth-rally-2019/event-summary-0db714d7e3804c749ab443db41702cca.aspx
Departure: Meet at Faith UMC at 4pm on Friday, January 4, 2018
Return: Meet at Faith UMC at 3pm on Sunday, January 6, 2018
Roland E Powell Convention Center
4001 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, Maryland 21842
Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton
4301 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842
Master Supply List for Winter Retreat 2019 at OC MD - Youth should bring:
- Rev. Jason Perkowski – (717) 333-9238 or email@example.com
- Mrs. Julie Perkowski – (717) 333-9246
- Mrs. Laniesh Kipp
- Permission Slips, Health Form, Rally Form
- Pack Friday dinner and drink to eat in van
- Money for fast food lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- Pen and notebook (for during sessions)
- 1 pair sneakers
- 1 pair flip-flops to walk to pool or on beach
- 2 pair of jeans
- 1 or 2 sweatshirts
- 2 t-shirts (you get one free t-shirt there)
- 3 pair underwear and socks
- Pajamas (or shorts and t-shirt)
- Winter Coat & or Raincoat / Poncho
- Hat, Gloves, Scarf
Swimsuit for in the pool
- Water bottle
- Medication (given to a leader as appropriate)
- Snacks to share with the group between meals
- Ditty Bag: deodorant, soap, shampoo/conditioner, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, personal hygiene products
- Optional: cards, travel board games, camera
- Optional: Money for vendors--t-shirts, CDs, etc.
- NO sleeping bag needed (2 per bed)
- NO pillows needed
- NO BREAKFAST FOOD NEEDED--full breakfast buffet at hotel
- Saturday Dinner is covered
- $50 Registration Fee if not already paid
1 Faith UMC Permission Slip per youth and adult
1 Faith UMC Health Form per youth and adult
1 Youth Rally Permission/Health Form per youth and adult
$50 is the Registration Fee payable to Faith UMC by cash or check (Youth Rally 2019 in Memo Line)
- Each youth should pay $50 for the trip. The rest of the money for the trip will come out of the Youth Budget. This money covers registration, hotel, breakfasts and Saturday dinner.
- Youth will stick with the group all weekend and let us know if you need anything--it is a small group so this will be easy.
- Youth must stay in groups of at least three at all times and must let your leaders know where you are going and when you’ll be back.
- No non-Christian music is permitted; No drugs, alcohol, or tobacco; no fireworks or weapons, and no offensive clothing or reading material.
- You should plan to spend time communicating and having fun with their peers and the leaders this weekend. So, excess use of cell phones and music players will not be acceptable and will be addressed at the discretion of youth leaders.
- Any youth who misbehaves, or fails to listen to an adult leader will (at the discretion of the youth director and chaperones) be required to have a parent come and pick them up.
- Youth are required to demonstrate a Christian attitude of love, graciousness, and helpfulness in order to make this trip a great one.
The R.O.C.K. Youth -- "The Reality Of Christ's Kingdom"
A Cooperative Ministry of:
Faith UMC: 1290 Fruitville Pike, Lititz, PA 17543 -- (717) 560-0321
Long Memorial UMC: 2660 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601 -- (717) 569-2931
Emmanuel UMC: 11 N Church St., Brownstown, PA 17508 -- (717) 656-7575
Oregon Community UMC: 1214 Creek Rd., Lititz, PA 17543 -- (717) 656-7198